Is your membership with East Bay Housing Organizations up to date? If not, now is the perfect time to renew your individual or organizational membership for 2023!
Two of our biggest events of the year, Faith & Justice Committee’s annual interfaith breakfast on September 21st, and our Annual Membership Meeting & Celebration on November 2nd are coming up fast.
We need your help to build a better world.
Who are EBHO’s members?
EBHO’s membership is made up 400+ organizations and individuals in the East Bay and beyond.
Think of our membership as a consortium of East Bay residents dedicated to affordable housing — nonprofit developers, local governments, tenants unions, homeless advocacy organizations, and dozens of individuals who want more affordable housing in their community.
Anyone who shares our values is encouraged to join us. Let’s work together to build a better East Bay!
Why join EBHO?
We believe that in order to build a better world, everyone needs a seat at the table. That’s why EBHO relies on your input and expertise to plan and prioritize our advocacy campaigns.
As a member, you will:
- Take action through EBHO’s various committees, including Oakland Committee, East Bay Regional Policy Committee, Faith & Justice, and so many more.
- Build relationships with a knowledge community of 400+ fellow housing advocates with a wide variety of skills and lived experiences.
- Sharpen your skills through EBHO trainings and workshops, including the Resident Community Organizing Program and Leadership Academy.
- Vote on endorsements, Board Members, and other key parts of organizational strategy.
- Host an event as part of EBHO’s Affordable Housing Month, a region-wide, month-long series of events promoting affordable housing.
- Get access to discounted tickets to EBHO events including our Affordable Housing Month Kickoff and annual Interfaith Breakfast.
- Receive email updates and action alerts about goings on in the world of affordable housing.
How much does membership cost?
Our individual membership dues are determined on a sliding scale, starting at just $5 a year. Organizational dues are based on your organization’s annual budget.
Organizations can also pay in advance for a consolidated package, which designates you as a sponsor for all of EBHO’s annual events. This package includes advertising for your organization at our event and on promotional materials as well as free tickets for your staff. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
What are you waiting for? Join EBHO today!
Have any questions about membership? Please feel reach to contact me anytime at email@example.com.
We can’t wait to work with you!
— Kiki Poe, Membership & Operations Director