Today is Giving Tuesday! Started in response to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday is a global day of generosity where we give back to the causes that matter most to us.
But at East Bay Housing Organizations, we do things a little differently. I’m asking you this Giving Tuesday to join us!
Our members are not just donors. Our community of 400+ individual and organizational members guides and sustains our work — determining priority campaigns, providing valuable input, and contributing to our collective impact. Together, we are building power and enacting solutions to the housing crisis.
Give us a reason to celebrate this Giving Tuesday by joining us for 2024! Dues start at a sliding scale of $5 for those on limited incomes. If you are already a member, I encourage you to take this opportunity to explore our committees and see where you can get plugged in to our existing work.
What are the benefits of EBHO membership?
- Take action through EBHO’s various committees, including Oakland Committee, East Bay Regional Policy Committee, Faith & Justice, and so many more.
- Build relationships with a knowledge community of 400+ fellow housing advocates with a wide variety of skills and lived experiences.
- Sharpen your skills through EBHO trainings and workshops, including the Resident Community Organizing Program and Leadership Academy.
- Vote on endorsements, Board Members, and other key parts of organizational strategy.
- Get access to discounted tickets to EBHO events including our Affordable Housing Month Kickoff and annual Faith & Justice Breakfast.
- Receive email updates and action alerts about goings on in the world of affordable housing.
Join us today!