- This event has passed.
Pathways to Housing Justice in Contra Costa County
May 5, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
EBHO invites you to a conversation about the challenges and opportunities for winning stable, affordable homes for all in what has become one of the Bay Area’s most vibrant sites of suburban organizing for racial, economic, and housing justice. Panelists will discuss what residents and leaders are doing to build tenant power and protections, deeply affordable homes, and solutions to end homelessness.
- Gloria Bruce (moderator), Executive Director, East Bay Housing Organizations
- Woody Karp, former Senior Project Developer, Eden Housing
- Kristi Laughlin, Senior Campaign Director for Contra Costa, East Bay Alliance for a Sustainable Economy and Raise the Roof Coalition
- Lavonna Martin, Director, Contra Costa County Department of Health, Housing, and Homeless Services
- Nicole Zapata, Contra Costa and Concord Tenant Organizer, East Bay Alliance for a Sustainable Economy and Raise the Roof Coalition